Fitness Propelled® LLC is a Mobile Fitness Trainer/ Training Provider offering affordable, fun, rewarding and personalized training sessions certified through the American Council on Exercise.
Personal training has gone through a significant evolution during the past 25 years, transforming from a relatively straightforward profession into a multifaceted field in allied healthcare.
As members of the allied healthcare continuum with a primary focus on prevention, Fitness Propelled® has a scope of practice that includes:
- Develop and implement exercise programs that are safe, effective, and appropriate for individuals who are apparently healthy or have medical clearance to exercise.
- Conduct health-history interviews and stratify risk for cardiovascular disease with clients in order to determine the need for referral and identify contraindications for exercise.
- Administer appropriate fitness assessments based on the client’s health history, current fitness, lifestyle factors, and goals utilizing research-proven and published protocols.
- Assist clients in setting and achieving realistic fitness goals.
- Teach correct exercise methods and progressions through demonstration, explanation, and proper cueing and spotting techniques.
- Empower individuals to begin and adhere to their exercise programs using guidance, support, motivation, lapse-prevention strategies, and effective feedback.
- Design structured exercise programs for one-on-one and small-group personal trainingEducate clients about fitness- and health-related topics to help them in adopting healthful behaviors that facilitate exercise program success.
- Protect client confidentiality according to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and related regional and national laws.
- Always act with professionalism, respect, and integrity.
- Recognize what is within the scope of practice and always referr clients to other healthcare professionals when appropriate.
- Be prepared for emergency situations and respond appropriately when they occur.